TRAINEE BATCH OPERATOR TECHNICIAN
Epsom| Up to £23,000pa | Permanent
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a well-known Financial Services company, recruiting for a Trainee Batch Operator Technician to join their head office team in Epsom.
Ideal candidate will have an interest in starting a career in IT. No experience necessary but some customer service experience would be an advantage. You must be able to work shifts within a 37.5 hour week.
• Undertake Batch processing of the company’s core banking software solution in line with established procedures.
• In liaison with the Manager, IT Service Delivery, the placement, removal and installation of Group Computer Equipment and Software in compliance with legislative requirement and site standards.
• Maintenance of systems established to record and control effectively the movement, location and usage of company’s computer equipment and Software taking account of relevant legislations as it affects such equipment.
• Provision of assistance to the Manager, IT Service Delivery, in the production and maintenance of in-house procedure and control manual documentation.
• Provide assistance, as necessary to the company’s IT function, in the support and development of Group Mainframe, Local/Wide Area Networks and stand-alone personal computing facilities in relation to both operating and application systems.
• Provision of company’s helpdesk facilities to assist users in the resolution of equipment, software and general difficulties.
• Attend Internal or External meetings in connection with relevant issues as requested by the Manager, IT Service Delivery and Support.
• Undertake any other related tasks requested by the Manager, IT Service Delivery or his/her Line Superiors.
• At least 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (minimum grade C in Maths and English). Graduate level preferred.
• IT Qualification desirable.
• Good verbal and written skills, able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
• Strong interest in IT.
• Responsible mind-set.
• Ability to work shifts at evenings / weekends / bank-holidays.
• Strong commitment to customer service excellence.
Ideal candidate will have an interest in starting a career in IT. No experience necessary but some customer service experience would be an advantage. You must be able to work shifts.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.